Hyatt Regency Malta is currently seeking to recruit a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of the F&B operation and ensure that the highest level of quality and standards are maintained throughout.
As a restaurant manager, your duties and responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
- Manage day-to-day operations so that customer expectations of quality and standards are meet on a daily basis.
- Uphold uncompromising standards of cleanliness throughout the restaurant and bar.
- Activate specific brand strategies geared toward the guest experience.
- Actively participate in the hiring process to identify the right talent to support the outlet’s concept.
- Provide the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
- Manage staffing levels to meet guest service standards, operational needs and financial objectives.
- Guide the growth and development of your team to support both business objectives and personal career progression of those you manage.
- Demonstrate honesty/integrity and models appropriate behaviours by leading by example and serving as a role model.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager or similar role
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Qualification in hospitality management of equivalent will be considered as an asset
- Exceptional personal presentation and grooming.
- Excellent communication skills in English; other languages will be considered as an asset.
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensure that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient, and high level of service.
- Good computer skills with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Demonstrates eye for detail in all aspects of the role.