As a Maintenance Technician, your chief responsibility is to preserve the excellent condition and functionality of our business premises. Our ideal candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades, with in-depth knowledge of maintenance procedures. To excel in this position, you must be an outstanding problem-solver with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
Duties and responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and Ventilation systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Conduct general upkeep procedures
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Provide support to the rest of the maintenance department
- Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field is preferred.
- Possess Wireman’s licence A and/or B
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical and Ventilation systems.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.