Imagine working in an environment that is literally green, where serving food is not just about getting plates from A to B, but about creating theatre and a little bit of magic for kids and big kids alike!
Certainly, if you are experienced, hard working with bags of enthusiasm and a big smile, we can offer you an excellent working environment with flexible hours where the financial rewards reflect how much our customers love you!
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
- Ensure that brand standards are maintained across all food and beverage outlets.
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features, and promotions
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
- Follow F&B policies, procedures, and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a luxury establishment
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of English
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Able to work shift duties, including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays