Imagine working in an environment that is literally green, where serving food is not just about getting plates from A to B, but about creating theatre and a little bit of magic for kids and big kids alike!
Certainly, if you are experienced, hard working with bags of enthusiasm and a big smile, we can offer you an excellent working environment with flexible hours where the financial rewards reflect how much our customers love you!
We are currently seeking to recruit Food & Beverage Attendants to join our dynamic pre-opening team.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
- Ensure that brand standards are maintained across all food and beverage outlets.
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features, and promotions
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
- Follow F&B policies, procedures, and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a luxury establishment
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of English
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Able to work shift duties, including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays