As a Housekeeping Attendant you are responsible for daily assigned duties as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to hotel policies and procedures. Further duties include but, are not limited to:
- Maintain guest rooms and apartments, including related balconies and bathrooms.
- Ensure that guest linen is clean
- Check and report any maintenance work required immediately
- Maintain and keep the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times
- Comply with health and safety, as well as fire prevention and hygiene regulations.
Ideally, you’ll have previous work experience, preferably in a hotel of similar size. You will be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team.