As part of the maintenance team, you will carry out timely repairs and preventive maintenance on all areas to ensure compliance with Health & Safety requirements and maintain high standard of business operations.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance
- Checking control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems
- The ideal candidates will have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Have good knowledge of electricity and plumbing among other technical skills.
- Candidates should be reliable, hardworking and have good attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to communicate system problems to both co-workers and management for proper understanding.