As a Front Office agent, you are responsible for welcoming guests upon arrival, ensure that the registration process is smooth and efficient whilst, communicating hotel services and promotions.
This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires.
- Handling all formalities for individual and groups’ arrival, departures and queries
- Greetings and checking in of guest
- Putting guest care as a priority, with every effort being made to meet guests’ needs and demands
- Answering phone calls and emails promptly and in a professional manner that reflects the Hotel Brand
- Performing General switchboard duties
- Familiarization of the Hysat Scores and other Review Platforms
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the sales and front office areas, credit policy, different room types and hotel services
- Working closely to other departments to ensure proper communication
- Excellent command of English. Other languages would be an asset.
- The ideal candidate will have previous front desk, customer service experience and professional presentation
- Opera knowledge preferred
- Able to work shift duties, including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays